Jessica James' classes take place in Stoke Newington. Courses combine yoga for pregnant women, starting around 24 weeks, partners' classes and postnatal mother and baby groups.
Pregnancy 'Active Birth' Yoga
Mondays from 6.15-8pm
- Suitable however fit or supple and for whatever birth you hope to have.
- Feel good about your body, ease pregnancy symptoms and gain confidence with breathing.
- Anticipate birth and motherhood with others in your neighbourhood.
Couples' Course for Birth and Parenting
Wednesdays 7.45-10pm, for 8 weeks.
- Getting the birth you want.
- Practicing birth positions.
- Methods of pain relief.
- Emotional and physical support.
- Breastfeeding and becoming a parent.
Postnatal Group for Mothers and Babies
- Early days as a mother and getting to know your baby.
- De-briefing birth, gaining confidence, sharing strategies.
- Baby yoga.
- Forming a group continuing afterwards.